Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ryan Eagle and LevelUp Ads

Hello everyone, I am Andre D. Ramsey. I wanted to come on here because someone brought this thread to my attention, and I'd like to set the record straight for those of you who are interested in the truth. I was responsible for running BlamAds as an employee of Ryan Eagle and Eagle Web Assets with the title VP of Incentive Operations from February 2010 – October 2012.

When we launched Blam in the summer of 2010, things went well for a long time and we had quite a following of very satisfied affiliates. Ryan Eagle as the owner of BLAM Ads and I as VP disagreed on a number of issues regarding the general management of BLAM and the direction of the company, as is normal with any situation involving a team environment. However, around the first quarter of 2012, I started receiving a considerable number of complaints from both my account managers and affiliates that the payments they were to receive from the EWA accounting office weren't being sent on time- sometimes not at all. I personally met with both Tom and Ryan Eagle on numerous occasions on behalf of my Affiliates and Affiliate Mangers to get to the bottom of these issues and to get affiliates payments expedited. As VP, I was only privy to affiliate operations of the company and not the back office accounting. From my perspective BLAM Ads was cash positive based on network stats and I could not understand why affiliates continued to be paid late.

I poured my life into BLAM Ads, and it frustrated me to see my blood, sweat, and tears falling apart based on things out of my control and all the decisions affecting the company being made by the owners to which I was not privy. During these discussions I informed the owners, that I could not in good conscience manage the company if BLAM continued in the direction it was going. Subsequently, on Oct 17th, 2012 I was told my services was no longer needed. I’ve not spoken to Ryan Eagle since.

A month following, Ben Cagle from Society Invite and MMDCash and I began discussing a partnership opportunity and on 11/15/2012 we forged a partnership to form LevelUpAds, LLC. This partnership brings both my experience and success together with his reputation for always paying his publishers and he has always been well respected in the industry. So when publishers come to LevelUpAds, they are not just joining another network, but are partnering with a team with over 30 years of collective manage experience, is financially backed, and has responsible leadership. Our company is fully independent and has no connection to Eagle Web Assets, Inc. Ryan Eagle or any of his partners.

The damage done from the collapse of EWA is felt throughout the industry; from the many employees that trusted Ryan, Harrison and Tom working countless hours to help build up EWA and BLAM Ads, and the thousands of affiliates whom not only lost their earnings but also trust in network owners and the industry as a whole, and to the unseen personal friends of Ryan Eagle whom have been negatively affected by these events.

Please contact me for further discussion via skype: andre.d.ramsey as I’d love to clear up any additional misconceptions.